The Benefits of Hyundai OEM Parts
Genuine OEM parts greatly improve the performance and extend the lifetime of your sedan and SUV. While Anderson and Marion drives might be tempted to opt for aftermarket alternatives, there are a number of reasons why you should avoid these and go for the slightly more expensive but higher value OEM car parts. Read on to learn about why you should invest in quality parts when it comes to your vehicle, and if you have further questions, reach out to the parts department at Greg Hubler Hyundai in Muncie, and don’t forget to check out our Hyundai OEM parts specials.
Why Use Genuine Parts?
OEM stands for original equipment manufacturer, and when you see this label on the Hyundai parts you’re thinking of buying, you know that they were the very same parts your Hyundai was built with—that they’re an exact replacement. Up front, they are slightly more expensive than their aftermarket counterparts, but OEM parts will save you in the long run because:
- They fit perfectly: As previously mentioned, the parts are the very same you Hyundai was built with at the factory. That means they fit perfectly. The implications of this are that they won’t ever require you to customize your vehicle in order to fit.
- They don’t affect resale value: Aftermarket parts depreciate the value of your car, especially if you have to alter it in order to be able to fit them. OEM Hyundai parts don’t affect residual value one bit.
- They’re backed by a warranty: Most OEM car parts come backed by a 1-year warranty regardless of make.
- They’re more durable: Many aftermarket parts aren’t beholden to any or many regulations. Hyundai’s internal quality control department is ruthless, so you know you’re only getting excellence, and the longevity of your OEM part is going to save you down the line.
OEM Parts and Accessories Available for Your
To help you get started on some of the parts and accessories that can take your commute to the next level, here are just some of the ways Yorktown drivers can upgrade the look and function of their sedan or SUV:
- Outside Mirrors
- Windshield Wipers
- All-Season Floor Mats
- Roof Mount Bike Attachment
Find Genuine OEM Parts Available at Greg Hubler Hyundai
If you’re interested in getting a hold of OEM car parts. Greg Hubler Hyundai in Muncie can help. We have the comprehensive stock of OEM Hyundai parts, regardless of model year. Before you contact our parts department, be sure to check out our Hyundai parts FAQ for more in-depth answers to all your car parts related questions. We’d love to help you learn about Hyundai Sonata MPGs as well!
More from Greg Hubler Hyundai
The Hyundai Santa Cruz has been a reliable truck loved by Anderson drivers for years. While it’s smaller in size compared to other trucks, its large performance and incredible features make it a worthy consideration. A common desire amongst truck drivers in Yorktown is a fuel efficient vehicle that eliminates frequent gas station stops….
Muncie drivers love the 2023 Hyundai Palisade for its head-turning appeal and powerful engine performance, but what do you know about the 2023 Hyundai Palisade interior color options and amenities? Follow along below as Greg Hubler Hyundai explains the 2023 Hyundai Palisade Limited interior and color options, and contact us when you’re ready to take a…
If you’re looking for a stylish new compact sedan in the Anderson area, you’ve come to the right place! At Greg Hubler Hyundai, we pride ourselves on a wide variety of Hyundai vehicles in all shapes and sizes. Whatever your budget and lifestyle, we’re confident you’ll find something to match your unique needs in our lineup!…