Does Hyundai Finance Bad Credit?
If you’re interested in a new car in Anderson, you probably have questions about bad credit financing. At Greg Hubler Hyundai, we’ll help you find the model that’s right for you and your budget even if you’re dealing with a low credit score or you have no credit history. Our finance team is here to help you apply for financing, learn about your financing options with us, and more! Check out our online guide, then search our inventory to find your favorite Hyundai model.
Applying for Hyundai Finance Options with Bad Credit
There are a few important steps you’ll want to take before you apply for financing. If you’re pursuing bad credit financing, you’ll want to do the following:
- Set a monthly budget based on what you can afford — you can estimate car payments online!
- If possible, make a larger down payment to offset your monthly payments thereafter.
- If you can, clean up your credit report as much as possible before applying for a car loan — this will provide you with more load options.
- Be honest with yourself and your finances — if you need a more budget-friendly car, let our sales staff know!
- Peruse our finance and lease deals as well as our used car options.
Navigating Bad Credit Financing
It’s also important to note that when you’re pursuing Hyundai finance options with bad credit that you may have to pay a higher down payment or higher interest rates. In order to streamline the process a bit, here’s what you’ll need to know:
- Don’t assume you won’t be approved for an auto loan due to bad credit. There are plenty of Hyundai finance options out there, so it’s important not to take the very first option extended to you. Shop around and ask questions to get the best possible loan rate!
- Know your budget and your credit score. When you apply for financing, your credit score may decrease. To combat this issue, try to keep all of your loan applications within a 14-day window. This will limit the damage.
- Actively work on your credit score. While many dealers accommodate bad credit financing, a better credit score will open up your options. If you foresee the need to buy a new car in the near future, start building your credit by using a credit card to pay small bills that you know you’ll immediately be able to pay off.
- Prepare for added costs. While it’s possible to get a car loan with bad credit, the sacrifice is often a higher down payment and/or a higher interest rate. Keep these in mind when budgeting.
- Explore leasing options. Because it’s often easier to secure a lease with bad credit, this may be a good temporary option while you work on your credit. Leases also typically have lower monthly payments!
Explore Hyundai Shopper Assurance
In addition to Hyundai finance options for bad credit, drivers can also take advantage of the Hyundai Shopper Assurance program. This allows provides the following benefits for added transparency in the car-buying process:
- Price Transparency: MSRP for vehicles are clearly marked on the Hyundai website
- Flexible Test Drives: We accommodate drivers no matter how busy they may be! Choose the location of your Hyundai test drive through an app.
- Online Paperwork: To better accommodate shoppers, most paperwork can be filled out online! This will limit your time spent at the dealership for maximum efficiency.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Don’t love your car? No worries! The Hyundai Shopper Assurance Program Offers a three-day money-back guarantee.
Rely on Greg Hubler Hyundai for Hyundai Finance Options!
Once you’re ready to drive off in a new model from our new vehicle inventory, contact our team! We’re more than happy to help you get the model you’ve been looking for at a more affordable price in .
More from Greg Hubler Hyundai
The new Hyundai Tucson is a fan favorite in Anderson for a variety of reasons, not the least of which being the 2022 Hyundai Tucson interior. This SUV gives you both comfort and technology when you step inside and when you see the 2022 Hyundai Tucson interior colors, you’ll be simply astounded. We’ll check…
Drivers from Anderson to love the Hyundai Kona for its size, versatility, and perhaps most importantly for today’s consumer, its value in price. With a base model (the SE) starting at just $20,950, it’s easier than ever to get into what Hyundai calls “the thrillseeker of the family.” Read on to discover the…
Every year since 2006, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) awards a variety of cars their Top Safety Pick+, the highest honor given to car safety ratings. This prestigious title takes into account a vehicle’s crash-test rating, safety features, and crashworthiness, among other criteria. This year, we at Greg Hubler Hyundai are thrilled to announce…