Used Car Trade-In Value Calculator
Before upgrading to a new car, value your trade at Greg Hubler Hyundai. Our handy Edmunds used car trade-in value tool uses real-time market data to help you get a quick and easy estimate on your vehicle. Learn how to use our tool to estimate your used car’s trade-in value, so you get the best possible deal on your trade-in and have more money to put towards a new vehicle for your Anderson commute.
How to Use Our Trade-In Car Calculator
To value your trade at Greg Hubler Hyundai with our handy used car trade-in value calculator, all you have to do is perform the following:
- Enter your vehicle’s year, make, model, and trim. Then, hit “get started.”
- Select the vehicle style, the condition of the vehicle, and the current mileage on the odometer.
- Enter your contact information, including first name, last name, email, and phone number.
- Hit the “Get My Report” button.
Your vehicle’s trade-in amount should pop up on the screen momentarily.
How to Trade in a Car at Greg Hubler Hyundai
Once you have your vehicle’s trade-in value, the actual trade-in process is as simple as making the drive to our dealership from and dropping it off on our lot. Once you have it dropped off, here’s what will happen:
- Vehicle will be inspected by one of our specialists for quality, damage, and other factors.
- Vehicle will be appraised for market value.
- We’ll make you an offer that you can accept, decline, or negotiate.
You can pocket our offer or put it towards your new car if you choose, but there’s no obligation to make a decision on that day. For more questions about the process, visit our finance center at Greg Hubler Hyundai near .