2021 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
Many Muncie drivers haven’t heard about the latest 2021 Hyundai Tucson, which is a shame. This compact SUV is a true standout on the market and the stellar Hyundai Tucson reviews testify to its appeal. Greg Hubler Hyundai has information on the best Hyundai Tucson reviews below!
Hyundai Tucson Reviews: What the Experts are Saying
The Tucson is a smaller, more affordable version of the popular Hyundai Santa Fe. This factors in deeply in Tucson reviews, which highlight how Hyundai has packed a lot of amenities into their compact SUV. Anderson and Yorktown drivers interested in a new crossover should consider these Hyundai Tucson reviews:
- Car and Driver: The Car and Driver Hyundai Tucson review is full of praise, concluding that it’s “[an] underrated and often overlooked compact SUV, the Hyundai Tucson has many positive attributes and delivers an agreeable driving demeanor as well.”
- Edmunds: Edmunds’ Hyundai Tucson review praises the large number of standard features packed inside it, concluding on a very positive note: “With its mix of electronic and comfort-oriented features, the Tucson helps to take the edge off even the toughest daily drive.”
- US News: US News’ Hyundai Tucson review centers in on the value this compact SUV offers. As they write, You should definitely consider the 2021 Hyundai Tucson if you’re shopping for a compact SUV, especially if you have a tighter budget. The Tucson’s $23,700 starting price makes it a relative bargain in this jam-packed segment
- Kelly Blue Book: At the start of the Kelly Blue Book Tucson review, you’ll see one powerful sentence: “It has an unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.” Sounds great to us!
- The Car Connection: Finally, the The Car Connection, like many Hyundai Tucson reviews, places this car near the top of their compact SUV list. They write, The Tucson’s saving grace ends up being a well-controlled ride, and an across-the-board option for all-wheel drive…”
Log Your Own Hyundai Tucson Review
As you can see, the experts have weighed the Tucson, and found it to be a great compact SUV. Drivers from the Muncie and Marion areas can see this car for themselves at Greg Hubler Hyundai, where our finance center can help you set up a payment plan. Contact us today to set up a test drive!
More from Greg Hubler Hyundai
If you’re looking for a stylish new full-size SUV to take your Anderson commute to new heights, look no further than the 2022 Hyundai Palisade! The new Palisade is the true definition of elegance and capability, offering luxurious features and amenities alongside three rows of spacious seats. Whether you’re making your daily commute…
How much can the Hyundai Santa Fe Tow? When properly equipped, the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity reaches an impressive 3,500 pounds. With that much pulling power, you’ll be able to haul whatever you need to across the Anderson roads with ease. What else can this powerful SUV do? Take a look at…
If you’re in the market for an SUV that is equally as family-friendly and practical as it is luxurious, consider the new 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe. Not only does this Hyundai SUV offer efficient mpg ratings but it also boasts a cabin that spacious, adaptable, and chic. The 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe interior dimensions…