Expert 2021 Hyundai Elantra Reviews
Offering a rare combination of affordability, comfort, and capability, the new Hyundai Elantra is ready to take on your drives with ease. But you don’t have to take our word for it! Take some time to review its performance, interior amenities, value, and more as seen by the impartial industry experts at the top automotive publications. Explore the highlights of the 2021 Hyundai Elantra reviews with our team at Greg Hubler Hyundai below.
Hyundai Elantra Reviews: Value
The Kelley Blue Book expert review noted the 2021 Elantra redesign emphasized, “luxury and safety aspects, generous standard equipment, styling influenced by upscale cars, plus an unbeatable 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty,” but this is just the basis for the Hyundai Elantra value. Here’s what the rest of the reviews say:
- “Every Elantra is a veritable bargain” writes the Car and Driver Hyundai Elantra review, adding, “The mid-range SEL model offers the best balance of price and features.”
- Edmunds says, “the Hyundai Elantra has been fully redesigned for the 2021 model year. As has been the case for a while now, it comes with plenty of features at a competitive price.”
- U.S. News says, “With its below-average base price, the Elantra is a solid value in this competitive class.”
Hyundai Elantra Review: Performance
Anderson drivers know they can rely on Hyundai for agile maneuverability and true efficiency. The 2021 Elantra exceeds all expectations with its range of finely-tuned engine options and available performance N-Line trim level:
- The MotorTrend Hyundai Elantra review praised its “Crisp, communicative steering,” “Abundant active safety features,” and the “spacious and sporty” hatchback options.
- Auto Trader notes improvements for redesign, “The new 2021 Hyundai Elantra N-Line, though, had noticeably firmer suspension. This contributed to a tossable agility, with thrilling straight-line performance courtesy of the turbocharged 1.6-liter engine with 201 horsepower.”
- The Edmunds review also dotes on the N-Line trim level, noting that “Hyundai’s got some sport sedan mojo going on for 2021, too. A new Elantra N debuts as the most powerful Elantra ever. Under the hood is a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that puts out 276 horsepower and 289 lb-ft of torque. This motor, along with a sport-tuned suspension with adaptive dampers, makes the N an absolute blast to drive on curvy back roads.”
Hyundai Elantra Review: Interior Comfort
Few vehicles around can provide the performance and value of the 2021 Hyundai Elantra. Fewer still can do so with incredible interior comfort, but you don’t have to just take our word for it:
- Car and Driver notes “Like its dramatically restyled exterior, the cabin of the Elantra receives a bold update for 2021. The dashboard and center console wrap around the driver while the passenger’s side takes a more minimalist approach” to ensure that you stay engaged in your daily drives.
- Auto Trader took interest in its safety features, remarking that “All 2021 Hyundai Elantras are equipped with SmartSense. This safety suite is highlighted by a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, plus lane-keeping assist and a related lane-follow program that makes minor steering corrections to keep the Elantra centered on highways and city streets.”
Find the Hyundai Elantra for Your Travels with Greg Hubler Hyundai
Interested in learning more about the impressive 2021 Hyundai Elantra? Get in touch with Greg Hubler Hyundai to search our full inventory today. We’ll help you find great special offers for even greater value. Contact us today to learn more about how you can get behind the wheel.
More from Greg Hubler Hyundai
With its 2.5L Turbo engine and when properly equipped, the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe can tow up to 3,500 pounds! With a suite of towing features to make towing even better and safer, the Santa Fe is perfect for anyone in Muncie who is ready to take on the road less traveled. Keep reading…
If you’re like most of our Muncie customers, you don’t want to have to empty your bank account to keep your gas tank full. Fortunately, you won’t have to, thanks to the impressive 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe gas mileage, which can reach as high as 28 mpg on the highway! Let’s delve into the details of…
The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe interior is ready to handle every adventure you’ve got in store. Whether you’re packing up the family for a road trip in comfort or just running the day-to-day errands, it’s got the space and features you need. Inside, the Hyundai Santa Fe interior is impressive, especially for its price, and…